This page is dedicated to virus removal, spyware removal and malware removal. In today’s world these words are used interchangeably. They mean that there are programs that are written by evil people that can do one of the following or a combination of them:
- Redirect or hijack computer user’s web searches.
- Tie up resources (RAM) which slows down the computer’s performance.
- Infect computer programs so as to disable or impede them.
- Place key logging programs on your computer so as to capture passwords; so they can hack your banking, online email and social network sites.
- They will even pretend to be legitimate security programs that will constantly popup during boot-up and will not go away. They even offer a solution of sending in your credit card to them to give you a solution. It sounds like extortion. Who came up with that one…? Vinny the IT guy!
- Wikipedia states the following…Software is considered to be malware based on the perceived intent of the creator rather than any particular features. Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, dishonest adware, scareware, crimeware, most rootkits, and other malicious and unwanted software or program.
No matter how you slice it, you feel violated and vulnerable. You feel that the people that have created these malware need to be sent back to the abyss. Well until that happens, please give us a call so that we can get you up and running smoothly and secure. We know that when your computer is showing these symptoms; it costing you time and money. We are to here to help and offer solutions to avoid these problems all together. Please ask about these solutions.